Thursday, June 24, 2021

myths and legends

 the red hood spies. I have created my own myth or legend. we have been learning about Maui and the sun. For the past 3 weeks, I have been working on my myths and legends workbook. I now know the difference between myths and legends. the difference between a myth and a legend is that a myth is a story that is not true and a legend is a story that is true. I liked one thing that I liked about the workbook was the way we had to create our own myth or legend. In my group, I have learned about Greek mythology. 

6 comments:

  1. I like your book,but you should create a book to link not link the create one. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harsirat I like the title page. But the problem is you did not finish and you did not listen to mr boyd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you need to use capital letters.

      Delete
  3. hi I really really like it it's awesome I love myths and legends

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok thanks caitlin and maddison I will remember your tips maddison

    ReplyDelete